4th November 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Pondicherry to apply for job having 7 years of experience?

Hi Sir, I have completed mechanical engineering. I have an experience of 7 years. Now I have to search job in Pondicherry. Due to some personal reasons I am in a situation to settle in Pondicherry. I worked as maintenance engineer. Please tell me the list of companies which match my profile to attend the interview.

Related Questions:
  1. In which type of companies I can apply for job after completion of BCA course from IGNOU in 2018? -- [New]
  2. List of IT companies hiring distance BCA graduate who has 9 years of IT experience?
  3. List of companies to apply for job for a Diploma in Mechanical with one year experience? Procedure to apply and vacancies?
  4. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  5. Details on PGDCA course?
  6. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  7. How many years to study in Pondicherry to get Pondicherry Quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a good job after completing corporate secretaryship?
  9. Is it possible to get a job in software sector without any prior IT experience?
  10. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  11. How to enter in Food Industry like Mother Dairy, Amul after passing m.Tech in Food Engineering?
  12. List of electrical and electronics companies in Hyderabad to apply for job after completion of B.Tech with 70 percent?
  13. List of Core companies in Chennai? How to apply in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of core companies in Pondicherry?
  15. What should I do after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  16. List of training institutes or companies for M.Sc Biotechnology postgraduate -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I apply for Cognizant and Capegemini having 5 years work experience after education?
  18. Is it good to continue B.Tech after 3 years of gap?
6th November 2017, 05:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Pondicherry to apply for job having 7 years of experience?

There are many online job portal where you can easily upload your resume along with all details of your experience and job profile. As you have a mechanical background you can either chose to stay in your respective field or else you can shift to any other field as required. Choose your desired location and upload your resume to get a job as soon as possible. There are many companies who prefer candidates from various field and experience from direct online job portal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?