17th March 2012, 03:18 PM
kiran60

What are the chances of getting M.Tech admission after scoring 185 GATE score?

sir, i (st category) got 185 gate score in 2012 gate, where will be the chance to get m.tech admission, b.tech(eee).

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission in any college after scoring 20 in GATE CS?
  2. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  3. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  4. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  5. GATE score required for admission in NITs? Do NITs conduct their own interview and written test like IIT's? After M.Tech what are the chances of getting placed and how much package can I get?
  6. Is there any chance for me to get admission for M.Tech course in NIIT with a score of 429 in GATE Exam?
  7. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Any chance to get admission into M.Tech after scoring 541 in GATE EC?
  9. How to get admission into M.Tech through GATE?
  10. In which college can I get admission after scoring 26.33 marks in GATE?
  11. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score? -- [New]
  12. What are the chances to get IIT/NIT after scoring 47.33 marks with 525 GATE score and 3380 AIR?
  13. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  14. Can I get admission in IITs after scoring 777 in GATE?
  15. In which college can I get admission on the basis of IIT JEE score? My score is 185
  16. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  17. Can I get admission in M.Tech in any good NIT or IIT after scoring 521 GATE score?
  18. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
29th April 2012, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the chances of getting M.Tech admission after scoring 185 GATE score?

i got 19.5 which college can i get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?