11th January 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the chances to join Army after passing 12th?

sir i am studying in+2 now i want to join Indian army . i am a science student .what are my chances in army?

13th January 2012, 06:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the chances to join Army after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am studying in+2 now i want to join Indian army . i am a science student .what are my chances in army?
If you want to join army right after +2, you must appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC. By qualifying the exam, you will get admission in the National Defense Academy. The academy will provide you necessary training along with 3 years bachelors degree program, in order to make you eligible to join Indian Army as an Officer.
So, if you want to apply for the exam, you will have to do it within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years. Once you are over 19 years of age, you won't be considered eligible to apply for the exam.
The examination is conducted twice a year and are called NDA I and NDA II.
15th January 2012, 05:40 PM
nishant242424

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
"you had a great chance and bright future work hard
after 12 you can applyfor
nda
mitilary engineerin service
age limit 16-19.5
indian
unmarried
medically fit
after it
after graduation you can
apply for
cds "
14th March 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

I had passed 12 with science subject,my age is 17. can I join Indian army this year and how is it possible?
29th March 2012, 08:45 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi!!!!!
Dear,,.
You want to serve the nation , which is really appreciable..
To join Indian army after 12th class, you must have clear the NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY]
EXAM,conducted by the union public service commission [UPSC].
The minimum educational requirement for this exam is a 12th degree from a recognized board.
Through this examination, one can apply in all the combatant branches of the Indian army, i.e., in military, naval, & in air force,.
The age ;limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,.

As you have not the subjects MATHS & PHYSICS in 12th, so you can not apply for the NAVAL & AIR FORCE ,.
So you can only apply for the Military branch.

Physical requirements -

You must have Indian nationality.

you must have marital status unmarried.

thank you~!!!!

~gamble007~
29th March 2012, 08:51 PM
gamble007
Senior Member++

Hi!!!!!
Dear,,.
To join Indian army after 12th class, you must have clear the NDA [NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY]

The minimum educational requirement for this exam is a 12th degree from a recognized board.

Through this examination, one can apply in all the combatant branches of the Indian army, i.e., in military, naval, & in air force,.
The age ;limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years

As you have not the subjects MATHS & PHYSICS in 12th, so you can not apply for the NAVAL & AIR FORCE ,.
So you can only apply for the Military branch.

Physical requirements -

You must have Indian nationality.

you must have marital status unmarried.

thank you~!!!!

~gamble007~
30th April 2012, 06:06 PM
nadankanan

you want to join army right after +2, you must appear for NDA exam conducted by UPSC. By qualifying the exam, you will get admission in the National Defense Academy. The academy will provide you necessary training along with 3 years bachelors degree program, in order to make you eligible to join Indian Army as an Officer.
So, if you want to apply for the exam, you will have to do it within the age limit of 16 1/2 years-19 years. Once you are over 19 years of age, you won't be considered eligible to apply for the exam.
The examination is conducted twice a year and are called NDA I and NDA II.
The age ;limit for this examination is 16.5-19 years,.
So you can only apply for the Military branch
15th June 2012, 12:34 PM
guruvana244

If you have completed your Intermediate course, then you are eligible to apply for national Defence academy examination(NDA) to join Indian Army. NDA examination is conducted by UPSC, Twice in a year and only unmarried male candidates are eligible for NDA.

To apply for this examination you must have attained the age of 16.5 years and not have attained the age of 19 years. If you have fulfill the given eligibility criteria then you are eligible for this examination, The notification will be published twice in the employment newspaper or in the official website.

For this year both NDA Examination notification was declared and the last date was already over. If you have not apply for NDA this time, then you have missed the chance. So wait for next year Notification.

You must be good in physical to apply for this examination.

If your age should be more than 19 years, then please complete your Graduate degree course and then you are eligible to apply for CDS Examination to join Indian Military Academy (IMA). To apply for CDS Examination you must have complete your Graduate degree course and your age should between 19 to 24 years.

So, please apply for these examination as per your Eligibility and for more details check official website:

upsc.gov.in
2nd September 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, I have passed 12th from arts with 57%. can i join indian defence services. i m 21 years old
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?