17th January 2012, 07:54 PM

What is the chapterwise marking scheme of subjects like Accounts, Economic and Business Studies?

i am a commerce student of class 12th. i want to know the chapterwise marking scheme of the subjects- accounts, economics and business studies.

22nd February 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the chapterwise marking scheme of subjects like Accounts, Economic and Business Studies?

how is marks distributed for cbse 12 standard exam for accountancy, informatics, english ,business studies,economics?
23rd February 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the chapterwise marking scheme of subjects like Accounts, Economic and Business Studies?

chapter wise marking schem for each subject should be given for each 12th it would be realy helpful for students.
7th July 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Chapterwise marking scheme of English and Hindi.....(12th) cbse
20th September 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

What is marking scheme in hindi of 12th cbse?
10th December 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

what is the chapterwise scheme of Economics in 12th as per revised syllabus of 2013
9th July 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

If I taken commerce computer applications as optional subject what are the scope for me?
24th February 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the chapter wise marking scheme of business studies of class 11....W.B.H.S.E
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?