24th March 2012, 11:18 AM
ayushi456

How should I prepare for CA? How to start with new subjects like Accounts and Business? I'm in 10th std

After 10 what should be the stepping stone for the preparation of CA.
How to get started with new subjects - Accounts Ans Business ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for XII Board Exam in Last Minute? Techniques to answer the paper to score better marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is better between B.Com honors and BBA?
  3. What is the chapterwise marking scheme of subjects like Accounts, Economic and Business Studies?
  4. Last 10 years model papers of ICSE 10th standard
  5. How to become a Pilot after passing 10th?
  6. How many subjects will be there for 10th standard SSLC English Medium in Karnataka? Are there any other subjects we can go for other than Kannada as 2nd and 3rd Language?
  7. What is the procedure of M.Com external admission?
  8. Which are the elective and vocation subjects in class 11th, 12th
  9. Can I apply for economic hons? How to get admission in SRCC
  10. What are the top 4 counting subjects in Economics Honors?
  11. Am I eligible for EAMCET in Hyderabad? I've done 10th and 12th from Hyderabad but studied 9th std from Cochin
  12. Question bank of ICSE 10th standard for all subjects?
  13. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in DU for B.Com Hons?
  15. Which board and subjects will be the most suitable for 11th and 12th standard if I want to get into IIT?
  16. Possibility to get transfer from ICSE to UP State Board for 9th student?
  17. Which subjects are suitable for me to start preparation for IAS exam if I was brilliant in Mathematics and Science and not so in History at my 10th standard?
  18. After which standard can I start the MBA course/ Is it possible for general mathematics students to take MBA? Which are the best colleges in Mumbai?
8th May 2012, 10:22 PM
Vijaya Rathod

Default Re: How should I prepare for CA? How to start with new subjects like Accounts and Business? I'm in 10th std

After 10th you must opt for maths commerce.. you can go for any other branch with commerce but maths is the best option. After completing your 12th get yourself rejestered in ICAI (institute of chartered accountant india) for cpt exam.
Accounts is easy subject compared to maths. it just tech abut mentaining the records n summerising the data of certain year.
Business is theoretical subject which helps you to gain the knowledge of running the business ..
Give your best in 11th n 12th then clearing cpt will b very easy for you..
ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR CARRIER :-)
16th June 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I prepare for CA? How to start with new subjects like Accounts and Business? I'm in 10th std

ca is easy or difficult
17th June 2012, 02:26 PM
jhlkgrwl

You should opt for commerce with mathematics if you want to become a CA.
Accounts and Business studies are new subjects but they are interesting too. When you start studying them at school you'll realise it. Accounts is practical and business id fully theiritical. If you want to Pursue your career in CA you must remember that its first step is to give the exam of CPT that is held twice in an year i.e.june and december. You can do your +2 and side by side you can prepare for CPT. when you register for CPT with ICAI, the books will be couriered to you. You can prepare for them. The exam is objective type. There are to papers of 100 marks each. you need to obtain 50percent marks altogether to qualify CPT.

ALL THE BEST
21st June 2012, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

if i am not taking maths as a opt then also i will able to give cpt exam. plz advise me because i have already taken computer as my opt.
13th July 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CPT ? I am in 11 std. Is there a coaching for CPT given by ICAI ?
19th July 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed degere. How to become a c a
2nd April 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

which subject i have to opt after 10 for c.a? and what is the relation between CPT and foundation couse?plz suggest me
i am truely waiting for your answer
15th June 2014, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

which subjects should be chosen by me for 11th std if i want to do ca in feature??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?