13th November 2016, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

What Chartered Accountant course is all about? What is the work of a Chartered Accountant and how much they earn?

Respected Sir, I want to become a Charted Accountant (CA) but I have no knowledge about it. I want to know,
1> What is a Charted Accountant?
2> What is the course all about?
3> What is the work of a Charted Accountant?
4> What is the pay scale of a Charted Accountant?

30th December 2017, 04:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What Chartered Accountant course is all about? What is the work of a Chartered Accountant and how much they earn?

The answers to your all questions are:

1. What is a Chartered Accountant?

He/she is an individual who works in field of finance, taxation, audit, insolvency, corporate financing etc.

About course:

Chartered Accountancy has three levels. The first stage is Common Proficiency Test. To get enrolled in this course, you need to pass this test. Second stage is Integrated Professional Competence course and third course is final stage.

Work profile:

CA gives advice, audits accountant and provides information about financial records of company.

The pay scale varies from organization to organization. It can range from Rs 50000 per month to figures in several lakhs with work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?