19th May 2016, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I Study B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology in Integral University with 76% in 12th PCM? Which is better to study among them to get job with handsome salary?

I have obtained 76% in 12th PCM. Can I do B.Tech in Bioinformatics or B.Tech in Biotechnology from Integral University. Which stream among them should I opt to get good job and handsome salary in India?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study in B.Sc after completing 12th PCM?
  2. B.Tech in Abroad with scholarship for 12th PCM student?
  3. Am I eligible to get study scholarship next after completion of 12th with 62.4% in PCM?
  4. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) in Jadavpur University after completing 12th PCM?
  6. What are the career options to study PCM in class 12th
  7. Good job in Abroad with handsome salary?
  8. What are the options available for me to study B.Tech in abroad if completed 12th? In which entrance exam should I appear? Expense and visa requirement for study B.Tech in abroad?
  9. What should I study in B.Tech to get job in TCS?
  10. Can I join B.Tech course after doing B.Tech?
  11. Cutoff percentage required in 12th PCM to study B.Sc(Electronics) in Pune University?
  12. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate? Subjects enlisted to study in B.Com?
  13. Should I do further studies or job after B.Sc (PCM)?
  14. Can I study B.Com being a 12th PCM candidate?
  15. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  16. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  17. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study after 12th PCM to study further in Canada?
22nd May 2016, 09:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Study B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology in Integral University with 76% in 12th PCM? Which is better to study among them to get job with handsome salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have obtained 76% in 12th PCM. Can I do B.Tech in Bioinformatics or B.Tech in Biotechnology from Integral University. Which stream among them should I opt to get good job and handsome salary in India?
Those who interested to study B.Tech in Bioinformatics or Biotechnology, must complete Plus two with Physics, Maths & one Subject out of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Computer Science securing minimum 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board.

- The candidate must have a Valid score card in IUET

- Admissions are based on score in IUET followed by counselling.

Quote:
Which is better to study among them to get job with handsome salary?

Both the B.Tech in Bioinformatics and Biotechnology having good scope in both the Government and private sectors as well. So, it's difficult to say which is the best course. However, prefer B.Tech in Biotechnology which is having a bit good scope when compare with Bioinformatics specialization.

- Biotechnology contains Practical and Theory subjects like, Biological sciences, Including Production of Recombination Proteins, Transgenic Plants and Animals, Vaccine and other pharmaceuticals etc.

- Bio-informatics Teaches the subjects like, DNA sequencing, Protein Modelling by using software tools and Drug designing are covered under the bio-informatics.
23rd May 2016, 12:21 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Study B.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology in Integral University with 76% in 12th PCM? Which is better to study among them to get job with handsome salary?

Yes, you can very much opt for the above mentioned course after having scored 76% in your 12th PCM from Integral University.

You can opt for either of the course and can avail a good career ahead, provided you should have interest in that field. You should however look for your own interest as to where your interest lies and which course you wish to opt for.

Salary however will be dependent on the company you will work for as it varies from organization to organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?