3rd February 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

What class should be completed to write NATA 2015?

I'm studying in 12th standard now. Can I apply for nata this year itself on 2015?

3rd February 2015, 09:11 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What class should be completed to write NATA 2015?

Educational Qualification required for NATA 2015:

NATA or National Aptitude Test in Architecture is an entrance examination conducted for admission into course with the specific field of study "ARCHITECTURE". Educational Qualification of NATA 2015 is given below,

Educational Qualification:

>> Candidates who have passed SSC Or 10th class or its equivalent educational qualification are eligible to apply for NATA 2015 Exam.

>> However, Only Candidates who have qualified an "Aptitude Test" in Architecture and have secured minimum 50% marks in 10+2 or its equivalent examination with MATHEMATICS as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch Course.

>> Since the basic educational qualification required is "only 10th class" you are eligible to appear for NATA 2015 Exam. But remember you must secure 50% marks in 12th class with Mathematics as one of the subjects to be eligible. You can apply for NATA 2015 Entrance Examination for B.Arch course admission. NATA 2015 notification will be released in March/ February 2015.

For More NATA Details
31st March 2015, 06:21 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm studying in 12th standard now. Can I apply for nata this year itself on 2015?

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture. Council of Architecture conducts this exam every year for those aspirants who want to get the admission in the B.Arch programme.

As you have mentioned that you are studying in your 12th std. right now. So, once you passed your 10+2, you can definitely apply for this exam. But, you should have to score at least 50% aggregate marks in your 12th std.

Educational Qualification:

Those candidates who have completed at least their 10th std. can enroll themselves for this exam however, they become eligible to sit for this exam only after completing their 10+2 with physics and mathematics subjects.

Required percentages should be minimum 50% aggregate.

One can get admission into B.Arch course on the basis of NATA score but, NATA score shall be valid for two years only

Important Dates:

Online application has been started from yesterday i.e., 30th March 2015. Exam will be conducted from 1st April 2015 to 25th May 2015.

Complete details here Click Here
1st April 2015, 10:35 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

NATA stands for National Aptitude Test in Architecture.

It is the entrance exam for candidates willing to get admitted in the course of Bachelor of Architecture.

Those who have passed his/her 10+2 or appearing for it with maths and physics as their subjects can apply for this entrance test.

So, if you are appearing in this year for 10+2, surely you can apply for the exam.

Online application started from 30/03/2015.

The official website for NATA is www.nata.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?