9th April 2012, 08:37 PM
kakundi

What is the college/university fees to be paid for a seat in MBBS? Do I have to pay it all together?

What will be the college/university fees to be paid for a seat in MBBS? Do I have to pay it all together?

Related Questions:
  1. Do we have to pay the fees in addition to the money we paid at the KEA fee counter?
  2. What is the future in BDS or MDS? Prospects in earning? Are there any colleges in Karnataka which offer MBBS seat for fees without donation?
  3. Fees to be paid in private medical colleges in Chennai for MBBS seat? Do we need any recommendations? List of approved colleges in and around Chennai and Tirunelveli Districts?
  4. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the last date for the CPT entrance test? How much fees is to be paid?
  6. List of mechanical core companies in India -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to pay online MP MET form? Which books to refer to the exam? Fees to be paid by Demand Draft or Credit Card?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS course?
  9. What is the total amount to be paid for MBBS 5 years course if we want a management seat?
  10. Course fee and counselling fee for kiit?
  11. Will there be any percentage criteria to appear for JBT Exam?
  12. Process to pay amount of Education Loan if taken for MBBS course?
  13. How can I get scholarship to pay school fee if my father earns Rs. 10,000 per month? -- [New]
  14. Fee structure for the NDA exam? Details about the form sale?
  15. When are the B.Ed forms available? What is the fees to be paid?
  16. Best colleges for doing MD after BAMS? Should I go for Hospital Administration or MD? What is the fee structure for paid seat?
  17. How to join into MBBS course after scoring 22461 in EAMCET?
  18. How many seats are filled in MBBS and BDS? How much money do I have to pay to get a seat in MBBS or BDS?
24th June 2013, 12:16 PM
Winning Spirit

Default Re: What is the college/university fees to be paid for a seat in MBBS? Do I have to pay it all together?

Dear Friend,

* Obtaining a medical seat in deemed universities these days is just a business.

* The scale they fix for each and every seat they fix varies depending upon varies criteria.

* The amount also depends upon the reputation of the university and its all India ranking.

* It is advisable to obtain MBBS seat through merit criteria where in you will be asked to pay only a minimal fee of around 1 lakh p/a or 50 thousands in addition to that and nothing more.

* In the deemed university and private colleges, each management seat varies from about 25 lakh to 50 lakh depending upon the college.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?