20th July 2011, 09:17 PM
saheli27

What is the color grid composition question in CAT? How should I solve it?

Hi.I'll be appearing for the NIFT entrance exam in 212.Can someone please help me out with the color grid composition question in CAT? I have absolutely no idea as to how to solve it...so please describe the entire process in details.
Please help me out...

27th January 2012, 03:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the color grid composition question in CAT? How should I solve it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saheli27 View Post
Hi.I'll be appearing for the NIFT entrance exam in 212.Can someone please help me out with the color grid composition question in CAT? I have absolutely no idea as to how to solve it...so please describe the entire process in details.
Please help me out...
Color Grid Composition questions are not the same every year. They keep on changing. Moreover, there are so many different questions on color grid. There isn't any particular formula to solve the questions. You need to concentrate and focus on the question at the time of solving it. If you want to solve such aptitude questions then you need to solve it one by one. Do not jump into a conclusion mere on assumptions. You will need to do some rough work as well. Try solving it in a normal and easy way and not in a complicated way.

Normally, such questions look hard to solve but there answers are very easy. Generally each color is identified by either code/number/alphabet. Use it to solve the question with a cool mind. Actually this sort of questions prepares you to handle tough situations in a simple and organised way in your personal and professional career.
20th December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the color grid composition question in CAT? How should I solve it?

i want to know about grid how to do pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?