3rd January 2012, 11:30 AM
vishal chate

What is the complete procedure to apply for UPSC being a BE student?

I am B.E. student & I want to make carrier in UPSC so what's the complete procedure for applying in UPSC

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.Tech student? Is Internship tough to complete?
  2. Detailed Procedure to apply for SCRA Exam?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for UPSC and SSC CGL? I am a B.Tech final year student
  4. Procedure for a B.Tech ECE student to apply for the government sector?
  5. Can I apply for Internship being a B.Tech(Marine Engineering) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  6. When B.Ed will be held? What is the procedure followed for the same to apply?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply and fee to pursue Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  9. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for B.Sc with M.Sc student?
  10. Detailed procedure and tips for preparation of UPSC exam for B.Sc(Computer Science) student?
  11. Can we give NDA exam after passing class 10th? How much percentage is required?
  12. Procedure to apply for UPSC entrance exam? What is the qualification?
  13. How can I prepare to crack UPSC exams if pursuing B.E. 1st year? Procedure to apply and suitable books to prepare for UPSC exams?
  14. Am I eligible for NDA after scoring 58% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  16. Qualifications required to become an IPS officer?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for UPSC Custom Officer recruitment exam? Coaching classes for preparation in Gandhidham?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in any IT company for CSE 3rd semester student? -- [New]
3rd January 2012, 03:04 PM
sundaresh kalal

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to apply for UPSC being a BE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal chate View Post
I am B.E. student & I want to make carrier in UPSC so what's the complete procedure for applying in UPSC
it better to go for official website of UPSC http://www.upsc.gov.in
3rd January 2012, 04:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the complete procedure to apply for UPSC being a BE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal chate View Post

UPSC conduct so many exams like IAS , IPS , SCRA ,NDA, IFS etc.You can apply all exams through UPSC.Only graduate persons are eligible for maximum no exams except NDA exam.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:

Candidate should have minimum graduation degree with any discipline from a recognized university.

AGE CRITERIA:

For General category candidate,age should be between 21 to 27 years
For OBC category candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years
For SC/ST category candidates age should be between 21 to 35 years.

NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:
4 attempts for General category candidates
7 attempts for OBC category candidates
Unlimited attempts for sc/st category candidates

EXAMS CONDUCT BY UPSC:

For more details & updated information visit www.upsc.gov.in
5th May 2012, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

I'm doing B.E.in 2nd year ,how should i start the preparation for IES service??
By:Ravindra ,Pune
6th August 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

In this year i completed my BE in computer science, i want to do KAS so plz tell me about the percentage...
5th September 2012, 03:52 AM
div29

Dear friend,

UPSC stands for union public service commission.

It conducts various exams like civil services exam,geologists exam,engineering services exam,CDS,SCRA,NDA etc..

so there is no single exam conducted by the commission.It conducts the exam throughout the year.in your question it is not clear which exam you are asking about.

you should fill the form online by accessing the website:
www.upsconline.nic.in

it is mandatory to fill it online.

the commission will not accept the form through any other mode.

the detailed instructions for filling the form will be available in the above mentioned website itself.

for example for the civil services exam the following is the eligibility criteria:

a)AGE:
general category:21 to 30 years
obc:21 to 33 years
sc/st:21 to 35 years.

A candidate must have attained 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years as on 1 august in the year of examination

the upper age is relaxable to a maximum of three years for OBC candidates and a maximum of five years for the sc/st candidates etc..

b)QUALIFICATION:
the candidate must hold a degree of any of universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures of india or declared to be deemed as university under section 3 of the UGC act 1956.

c)NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS:

general categort:4 attempts
obc: 7 attempts
sc/st: unlimited attempts.

the eligibility criteria differs for different exams.

you can get the notifications in the employment newspaper.

all the best
12th March 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

HII....M A STUDENT DOING SYB.COM, I WANA DO IAS FOR THAT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR FORMS,WHAT IS THE PORTION..???PLZ GUIDE ME..?
24th March 2013, 05:11 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

The requirement for the exam is:

1.You have passed graduation from recognized university.
2.Age limit 21-30 yrs..

And you can apply for it at www.upsconline.nic.in after the notification issued..

You can pay the exam fees either online or offline..

for more details visit www.upsc.gov.in
24th March 2013, 05:16 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

The requirement for the exam is:

1.You have passed graduation from recognized university.
2.Age limit 21-30 yrs..

And you can apply for it at www.upsconline.nic.in after the notification issued..

You can pay the exam fees either online or offline..

for more details visit www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?