19th February 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is computer science and what to do in computer science? How to take admission in computer science diploma?

Please tell me that what is computer science and what do in computer science Plese tell me in detail how i take admission in diploma in computer science enginer

20th February 2016, 12:18 AM
Knowledge World

Default Re: What is computer science and what to do in computer science? How to take admission in computer science diploma?

We know that in today's Modern world computer knowledge is very necessary for all of us.
Computer science is a course in which you get detail knowledge about computer both practically as well as theoretically.
After diploma in computer science you can do Master degree in Computer or MCA and you can join IT companies which pay you high salary according to your knowledge or you can write the NET exam and you can get govt. Jobs in Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?