12th January 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?

I have discontinued my diploma in final year I want to do B. Sc. Computer Science can I do it?

13th January 2016, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have discontinued my diploma in final year I want to do B. Sc. Computer Science can I do it?
You haven't completed diploma course so you are not eligible for B.Sc in Computer Science.

If you have completed 12th standard with science or diploma course in Computer Science then you are eligible for B.Sc course in Computer Science.

Your age should be above 16 years.
13th January 2016, 11:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry, it is not possible to study B.Sc in Computer Science with discontinued diploma qualification. The aspirant has to complete 12th standard to study B.Sc in Computer Science. After completion of 12th the aspirant can join B.Sc in Computer Science.
15th January 2016, 09:09 PM
Lonely♡

No. You can't pursue B.Sc after discontinued diploma.Because diploma course is based on 10th.

If you are passed in 12th then you are eligible for B.Sc.

Qualification for B.Sc is completion of 12th science.
22nd June 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have discontinued my diploma in final year so I want to do some course based on mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?