8th November 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?

I want to choose a better course after diploma in computer science. So tell me which is the best course? Please give.

9th November 2015, 12:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best course to choose after Diploma in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to choose a better course after diploma in computer science. So tell me which is the best course? Please give.

You can do B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science.

You can join directly to the 2nd year of the B.E or B.Tech course through lateral entry scheme.

You have needed to appear for the entrance examination for the same.

This is one of the best options for the Diploma holder in Computer Science.

You can also do Post Diploma in Computer Applications (PDCA).

The job opportunities for the engineering students are very bright in IT companies.
9th November 2015, 04:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Courses available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Computer Science:

Various available courses to pursue after successful completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering are given below. Courses available to do are,
> Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
> Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
> B.E/ B.Tech
> Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
> Bachelor of Arts (B.A)

Although you have several options to do, you are required to choose the best course among them. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science is the best course to do after Diploma in Computer Science. Yes, B.Tech/ B.E Graduates can find numerous job opportunities after successful completion of their Course in Multi National Companies.
10th February 2018, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10th class examination now I want to start polytechnic in computer science and engineering what is scope of this diploma and what can I do after that
26th February 2018, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I am about to complete my 10th std and I want to do computer science in engineering. For this which is right route in following,
1.Diploma in comp.science for three and lateral entry into 2nd yr BE/Btech.
2.Taking CS in PU and

Pool
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?