11th September 2012, 03:25 PM
nikhil696

Is there any PG course related to oil and gas after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

Is there any PG courses related to oil and gas after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering.?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is better between Aeronautical and Petroleum?
  2. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  3. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  4. How to make a better career in Oil and Gas sector?
  5. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IES exam? Which courses to do to improve my skills(Working in Oil and Gas Industry in Pipeline Division)?
  7. What is Petroleum Technology? Is it safe for females?
  8. Can I get a good package after passing B.Tech Petroleum?
  9. Which MBA will be suitable for me after passing B.Tech mechanical with 8 years experience in Oil and Gas Piping Construction department?
  10. Top 10 Companies for Off-Campus placements in 2011? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Job in Oil and Gas Industry outside India having 10 months experience in Electrode Manufacturing Industry? -- [New]
  12. Which book is the best for technical part for ONGC off campus exam?
  13. How to get a job in offshore or onshore companies in India? I have completed PG diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
  14. List of Non GATE colleges offering M.Tech in Petroleum/Oil and Gas/QC engineering in India?
  15. How can I get admission in Oil and Gas management course for MBA
  16. Admission in the Oil and Gas pipeline management course after diploma in Civil Engineering? Eligibility criteria for the course?
  17. Will i get good B-schools through May MAT?
  18. Can I do MBA in port management or Oil Gas in IIM or IIT?
24th September 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any PG course related to oil and gas after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

@nikhil 696 ... Hello Nikhil, There are advance drilling engineering and Surface facilities in Upstream which are P.G related Courses in Oil and gas which suits you best once you are done with Mechanical Engineering.

Contact me [email protected] for further Assistance.

All the best
17th June 2013, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any PG course related to oil and gas after doing B.E in Mechanical Engineering

I m mechanical engineer and want to join oil and gas industry if any course in oil and gas after b.tech plz tell me and reply me at [email protected]
24th June 2014, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to do diploma in oil and gas after completion of engineering in mechanical
21st April 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i am b.tech graduate with electronics & comm engg. passing out in 2013 . i want to get training in industrial automation . i have a 2yrs exp. in industry. should i do this about to my better future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?