20th April 2012, 06:59 PM
ANKITA GOOGLE

What is the MBA correspondence fees?

mba correspondence fees????...pleaes tell me what is the fee structure

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges where I can do correspondence MBA course in Chennai? Is there any use to do MBA in correspondence?
  2. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  3. Admission details regarding MBA course through correspondence?
  4. What is the fee structure of MBA course through distance learning? Is there any difference between correspondence and distance learning?
  5. Admission procedure for MBA HR? What is the course fees?
  6. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  7. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  8. Fee structure of correspondence program in MBA?
  9. MBA in Finance through correspondence?
  10. Is it beneficial to do MBA through correspondence? Does it have scope? Which stream to choose in MBA Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Date of sale of B.Com prospectus for correspondence students? Fees of 1st year for correspondence student?
  12. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  13. Details regarding correspondence MBA after my bachelors in engineering?
  14. Fee structure for Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis? Duration and how to apply for this course?
  15. Colleges offering admission in correspondence M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering without entrance test? Colleges offering correspondence MBA without entrance test?
  16. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  17. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  18. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
6th June 2012, 11:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the MBA correspondence fees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANKITA GOOGLE View Post
mba correspondence fees????...pleaes tell me what is the fee structure

Following are the list of some of the Universities/Institutes offering distance MBA along with course fees:
  • Amity School of Distance Learning__________36,000
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University [IGNOU]__________Rs. 21,000
  • Sikkim Manipal University [SMU]__________Rs. 13,150 [per semester]
  • Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade [IICT]__________Rs. 26,777
For detail information refer to official website of the Institute of concern.
19th December 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEMISTER IN MBA CORRESPONDENCE
12th January 2014, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I am in the final year of bcom hons from zakir husain college,delhi university.i have been quite confused regarding correspondence mba....do i need to give the entrance test and which are the best institutes which provide mba.what will be the scope of doing mba correspondence while doing a job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?