6th April 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What course to choose to apply for aerospace engineering after inter in Andhra university?

What course to choose to apply for aerospace engineering after inter in Andhra university? Can you please give me the complete details on this soon? Awaiting to get the response on the same. Please guide me how to apply for the needed course soon?

7th April 2017, 08:16 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course to choose to apply for aerospace engineering after inter in Andhra university?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Aerospace Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard or Intermediate course with PCM stream from a recognized board. After completion of your 12th standard or Intermediate course, you can directly apply for admission to Aerospace Engineering course through entrance examination conducted at National or State or University level. If you qualify the entrance examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in a particular college for pursuing Aerospace Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?