28th December 2011, 08:45 AM
upali

What is the course fee for MBBS program in Bangalore for international student?

let me know the course fee for the MBBS for an international student?
I have 3 credit passes for Biology,Chemistry& Physics for the A/l in Sri lanka in I would like to follow MBBS in Bangalore as an international student.I'm 21 years old.

Related Questions:
  1. Annual fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for MBBS student?
  2. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by colleges in Bangalore and Lucknow?
  3. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  4. Annual Hostel and College Fee of MS Ramiah College Bangalore for Medical Student?
  5. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS program offered by JIPMER? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Tuition fee in India for international student?
  8. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan?
  9. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  10. Where should I apply for Education Loan if want to study MBBS in Bangalore and belongs to Bihar? Detailed information about Bank Education Loan?
  11. List of colleges which offer MBA in Bangalore to B.Com graduate of Calcutta University through CMAT?
  12. Information on how to do MBBS after passing 12th with 61%? What is the total fee structure for MBBS course?
  13. How much do we have to spend to study the CS course?
  14. Can I get admission in DU after passing BSc IT through distance learning? I have scored 60% in every semester
  15. Duration of company secretary course?
  16. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London? -- [New]
  17. List of Bank which offers Education Loan to study International CFA in London?
  18. What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?
31st July 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the course fee for MBBS program in Bangalore for international student?

I am a Mauritian student. I want to know whether mauritian students can apply for a MBBS course in bangalore and about the procedures. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?