26th May 2011, 07:51 AM
long

What is the course fee for PGD in Banking and Finance?

What is the course fees for PGD in banking & finance...i wanted to know about this

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  2. Which all course I am eligible to do in MIT school of distance education if I have working experience?
  3. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate who has completed PGD in Banking and Finance from Deemed University?
  4. Solved question papers of previous year for PGD in Banking & Finance 1st semester examination conducted by Pune University?
  5. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  6. Am I eligible to apply in IBPS PO exam if completed PGD in Banking & Finance from Distance Learning with 60%?
  7. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  8. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  9. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
  10. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  12. Fee structure of MBA in Finance for Banking and Insurance graduate? -- [New]
  13. What should I do after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Application procedure for diploma course in Banking and Finance after 12th Commerce?
  15. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  16. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  17. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  18. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
13th July 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the course fee for PGD in Banking and Finance?

wat is fee for pgd in banking?
15th July 2011, 06:27 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Dear friend,
Fee structure of PGD in banking and finance course is Rs 127000.
Sending you the PDF of fee structure of Banking and finance course fees details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Post Graduate Diploma course on Banking & Finance.pdf(141.7 KB, 367 views)
30th July 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

have any difference in MBA & PGDM ?
3rd June 2013, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

How many years will be complete the cource.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?