1st July 2011, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

What course I do for selecting into big IT and Software Company pursuing my final year of BCA?

i am a bca final year student,what cource i do to selection of big IT and S/W company plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Important Software Languages for getting Recruited in Software Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Eligibility to get job in MNC companies after final year BCA with 79%? -- [New]
  3. Scope of Integrated M.Tech in Software companies? What should I do to get job in IT company?
  4. What is the scope in Air Force after doing BCA? I am pursuing BCA final year
  5. How to get a job in my final year after pursuing B.Tech final year in computer science?
  6. Is it possible for me to get any software job in Bangalore after completion of BCA course?
  7. Whether I can get admission in Subharti University if my BCA results will be announced lately?
  8. Which is better to study among BCA and B.Sc to become a Software Developer?
  9. Am I eligible for MCA entrance while pursuing final year BCA with honors
  10. Should I go for a job or Post Graduation? I am pursuing BCA final year from IPU
  11. Can I join in Software Company if I do M.Tech in Electronics?
  12. Can I take admission for LLB course being a candidate of pursuing final year of BCA?
  13. How can I become HR Manager of any Software company if pursuing B.Com 2nd year?
  14. Will I get a job in MNC company with 79% in BCA, 46% in SSLC and 72% in PUC?
  15. Which company is better between TVS Lucas and HCL Technologies for B.Tech(ECE) final year student?
  16. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  17. What should I opt after BCA if I am weak in programming and not interested in pursuing MCA?
  18. Can I apply for Software Company having secured 46% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 68% in BE IT pursuing 4th year?
27th July 2011, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course I do for selecting into big IT and Software Company pursuing my final year of BCA?

how do i get into software company?
1st August 2011, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What course I do for selecting into big IT and Software Company pursuing my final year of BCA?

i have 60% and above in bca but less than 45% in 10th and 2 are eligible for job in hcl company
4th August 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

hii how to get good job in software sector i have completed my Bsc computers in 2007 pls help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?