1st October 2010, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I opt after BCA if I am weak in programming and not interested in pursuing MCA?

m doing bca frm GGSIPU (final year).wat shud i opt after bca?? m weak in programing.....not interested in pursuing mca even.so m confused.plzzzzz help me out if u can.

6th September 2011, 03:56 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: What should I opt after BCA if I am weak in programming and not interested in pursuing MCA?

Sir, if you are weak in programing then don't worry, you can go for the MBA after BCA . The scope of MBA is very good these days and after MBA you will get a good exposure of technical+management knowledge.

All the best
6th September 2011, 06:50 PM
anand5409

Default Re: What should I opt after BCA if I am weak in programming and not interested in pursuing MCA?

If you want to do job then you can give Bank PO, SSC exams. Or you can opt for MBA, M.Sc, M.A if you want to study furthur. You can also write exam of UPSC etc.
6th September 2011, 07:08 PM
babli pokhrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
m doing bca frm GGSIPU (final year).wat shud i opt after bca?? m weak in programing.....not interested in pursuing mca even.so m confused.plzzzzz help me out if u can.
First of all,Don't be upset if you are weak in programming.You know nothing is impossible in this world.Now don't thik you are weak.Take time and thik what you want to do.if you don't want to do MCA then forget it.Start form the basic of programming.Take one year to improve your programming.join any good institute.For one year don't think about any master degree.Try to consentrate only on programming.i hope you will become master in programming very soon.
<ALL THE BEST>
<MAY GOD BLESS U>
<THANKS>
11th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

I'm in last sem of bca & so confused that what i ill do..MCA or MBA..my intrest iz going to mca but with distance learning..is it value of mca distance learning,or is it higher scope in company after mca in future.
and if i do mba then what is the scope in future after doing mba.
plz,suggest me wht course is the best after doing bca. i hv no time plz,give me ur suggestion as soon as possible..
my e-mail id : [email protected]
22nd May 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

dear sir/madam
m pursuing last year of bca from distance learning n after that i dont wanna doing mca or mba m doing any govt course pls suggest me wht i m doing my email id [email protected] ..............
29th May 2012, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

can i have th details about masters in information management and masters in computer management?
2nd April 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

i completed my bca bt now i'm confused between mca or mba and i want to get a good job with good salary...and i'm intrested in comp. bt not much so pls suggest me which course will be better for me
26th July 2019, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed bca but not interested in It field,don't like software field,so what can i do after that??i am so confused right now tell me the best suggestion
21st October 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bca but I'm weak in programming part after I joined institution but after that also I'm weak in technical part please what to do next suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?