9th January 2013, 06:08 PM
abhirathore103

What course should I prefer after 12th BSc or B.Tech?

hi,i am abhishek rathore and i want to know on the basis of good earning job which course should i prefer after 12th b.sc or b.tech.i have very much interest in physics and c++.

5th February 2013, 01:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What course should I prefer after 12th BSc or B.Tech?

As you are interested in Physics and C++, you can look for B.Tech. The course offers better scope than B.Sc. B.Tech degree can be opted in subjects like CSE/IT. B.Sc degree in CS/Physics can also be selected, if interested. Then to get a lucrative job, it is better to look for master’s degree in the concerned subject.
5th February 2013, 05:29 PM
helper1

hello friend,

After the 12th your career will be started means you take those turn in which you make your career . you have a lots of options means lots of courses in which you can make your career like

B.sc and B.tech

B.sc is the simplest study after that you need to be study the M.sc then you can join the companies or some government jobs and Lecturer job post through the NET entrance exam

B.tech is the toughest study after that you can amke your career bright and you have a lots of options like :
Government companies jobs
MNC companies
Bank jobs
Defense service etc with good salary ..

so choose according to your interest ..

thank you!
19th March 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What should we do if we got less percentage in 12
19th March 2013, 06:01 PM
rritusharma

hi friend
of you are interested in teaching profession then you should go for b.sc and then do m.sc from any good university am also doing m.sc physics from NIT and i feel very lucky to be a part of NIT's family then you can go for research or lecturship
and if yoiu are interested in jobs in companies then you should go for b.tech but do b.tech only from IIT's or NIT'S so if got seat in these universities then you souldnt lose the opportunity otherwise go for b.sc
thanks ang good luck
19th March 2013, 06:06 PM
rritusharma

Smile Re: What course should I prefer after 12th BSc or B.Tech?

hi friend
of you are interested in teaching profession then you should go for b.sc and then do m.sc from any good university am also doing m.sc physics from NIT and i feel very lucky to be a part of NIT's family then you can go for research or lecturship
and if yoiu are interested in jobs in companies then you should go for b.tech but do b.tech only from IIT's or NIT'S so if got seat in these universities then you souldnt lose the opportunity otherwise go for b.sc
thanks ang good luck
19th March 2013, 06:27 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhirathore103 View Post
hi,i am abhishek rathore and i want to know on the basis of good earning job which course should i prefer after 12th b.sc or b.tech.i have very much interest in physics and c++.
Information Regarding Ahead Career.

Nice to see your interest in the field of higher education. In today age i think that B.Tech course is a good option for you as the ahead career. This is a 4 years degree course consider as the professional degree. You can also choose B.Sc course as your ahead career. This is your own career so i advise you to choose any field as per own interest.

As per your question B.Tech is the best option for you. Many college conducts placement drive in the final year of the B.Tech course. To admission in the B.Tech course you need to appear in the entrance examination. There are many entrance exam like IIT JEE, WBJEE, KIITEE, VITEEE....etc. is conducted for the admission in the BTech course.

So, You have many option to improve yourself, choose any field as per own interest. I wish you will get a brightness career future. All the Best for your ahead career.
19th March 2013, 06:43 PM
sushildhaker

If you have qualified any entrance exam then you should go for B.tech in any on of the following branch-

Computer science and engineering

Computer science with specialization in telecommunication

Mechanical Engineering

Civil Engineering

Electrical and electronics engineering

Electrical engineering

Aeronautical Engineering

Automobile engineering

Chemical engineering

Nuclear science and engineering

Biotechnology

Marine Engineering

If you are just passed 12th with good marks but did not qualify any entrance exam then you should go for BSc in any one of the following

Computer science

physics

Maths

Chemistry

Applied and Industrial Chemistry
19th March 2013, 08:43 PM

hi friend,
after 12th, based on your interest and your 12th subject is first thing.
Because if your are interested in maths ,physics and chemistry,Its better to take b.tech,it is more useful in future.and also if your are interested in computres you can join in b.sc and also b.tech.
My suggestion is that it is better to take b.tech and your future will be bright. and am not discourages the b.sc degree.by taking degree you can forward to mba course and go for management.

ALL THE BEST
19th March 2013, 10:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to choose a course salary wise then you must opt for B.Tech CSE/IT.

Only B.Sc in computer science in not good enough to get you a good salaried job in a software company.

So take admission into B.Tech in a reputed college. For taking admission you have to appear for an Entrance examination after 10+2 with physics, chemistry and maths.

If you get good rank in the entrance then you will get a reputed college after the counselling.

If you complete your B.Tech in CSE/IT then you can get job in companies like Infosys, TCS, HCL ,WIPRO etc straight after completion.

But if you go for B.Sc in IT then you have to go for Master course like MCA after that if you want a good job.

So opt for B.Tech if you want a good salary after Graduation because it is more career oriented course than a B.Sc course.
19th March 2013, 11:06 PM
krrishh_002

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhirathore103 View Post
Hi Abhi,

A very difficult question you asked because you had mentioned two different fields which are not related to one another and your interested in both.

I have one option for you, which others may not suggest you.

Take Physics field in your further studies and what ever you learn try to implement in computer programming by learning computer courses outside at good coaching centres.

It will give you Physics knowledge as well as how to solve it quickly through computer programming a very great thing to do.

Many researchers want to get solutions quickly If you lean in this way you may be appointed under one in future who knows.

Now your Question is Either B.sc or B tech?

Go for B.sc in Physics if your fascinate about Physics and want to explore more in depth. B tech is a field of developing new things taking care for things which produced.

Its a field of application, your theoretical knowledge will be implemented there.

Go hard do B.Sc only from top institutes reputed one and do post graduation compulsory for best future.

All the very best! Best of luck for your Bright future.

20th March 2013, 10:25 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

I would like to aware you about the present scenario which is that it is difficult to get admission in Bachelor of degree in physics some of the reputed in institutes like Banaras Hindu university ,Presidency college etc but it is quite easy to get admission in engineering college for pursuing bachelor's degree in technology.

It is not that Bachelor's degree in physics has not any scope but depending upon your interest ,I have suggested you the Bachelor of technology as it is a bit more advantageous than B.sc in physics.

But as you have mentioned that you are much more interested in the field of physics and computer languages then b.tech will be more preferable for you.

You can pursue your bachelor's of technology from computer science engineering or information technology.In both these streams you will study physics in the first year in section of applied science and the computer languages like C,C++,JAVA etc in the coming years of your bachelor's degree in engineering.

Suggestions :

Friend,these four years of engineering will play a vital role in shaping your career and I request you to please focus on your goal and scope your life and never try to indulge your self in something other studies.

As it is seen that lots of students destroy thier career by indulging in other areas in engineering life.

Make a routine and try to work according to it.Hope the information helps you.

If you have any other query you may leave your message here.

aashisranjan784
1st June 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

what course should i go bsc-then mca or btech i have 60% in 12th which has morejob opurtunity and salary which is more preferable for me
1st June 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% in plus2 what course should i go btech or bsc then mca
2nd July 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

IN PHYSICS HONOURS, WHICH ADDITIONAL SUBJECT IS BETTER - CHEMISTRY OR COMPUTER SCIENCE ? - BIPLAB RANJAN GHOSH
3rd July 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam...
I had dropped for an year so as to appear in jee mains , bitsat etc. But im not getting any good college.
What should i do?? Go for BSc from DU or pursue b.tech from any available college??? please suggest something.
7th February 2014, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

what course you reccommend me after 12th ? i have scored 58% marks in 12th and interest in btech automobile ?
16th March 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

which course is better bca or b tech computer engineering for those who are not interested in physics and chemistry?
22nd June 2014, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have 96.4% in 2 PCMB and interested in physics and maths.I want to know which is better for me ,b tech (civil) or bsc physics if I prefer teaching or research field ?
8th July 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my hsc board exam this year with 57%. I have decided to do short hand this year and then do bca or be.tech next year. Am totally confused plz help me know whether i have taken the right decission or not.
21st July 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

I have 95.7% in inter but iwas indilemma which course is best for me bsc or b.tech
5th November 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

please help me,i am a bsc student,i did not get good marks in 1 year,so i want to leave bsc and i decided to take admission in engineering,,when should i do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?