8th August 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses available after completing 12th with Geography, Chemistry, Nutrition, Computer, English and Bengali

What’s available courses are suitable for me after completing 12th with geography,chemistry,nutrition,computer,English and Bengali.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about B.Ed course at Shikshayatan College? Date of sale of forms and admission procedure?
  2. Courses which are suitable for me after 12th(Maths, Computer, Geography, Economics and English subject)?
  3. Can I get admitted in MBA after completing graduation with passed course?
  4. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?
  5. Arts student can do B.Sc in Journalism or Animation?
  6. Which subjects are offered in Netaji Open University?
  7. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  8. Am I eligible to pursue BFSC after passing 12th with Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition and Computer Application as a subject combination?
  9. Can I get admission in any college under Calcutta University after scoring 70 in chemistry, 68 in Physics, 55 in Maths, 87 in Biology, 75 in Bengali, 81 in English in 12th examination of West Bengal?
  10. Books for WBCS Geography in Bengali medium -- [New]
  11. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  12. Which are the courses for which I can be eligible after scoring 67,44,37 in English, Chemistry, Maths and 38, 67, 77 in Maths, CS and Music?
  13. Last 5 years question papers of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Geography
  14. What are the best courses for me after completing 12th science? I have English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Stats and Information Technology
  15. Which courses can be done after 12th standard science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses after completing 12th in Humanities with political science, Hindi, English, Economics and Computer?
  17. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  18. List of Geography PG syllabus books?
25th November 2014, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses available after completing 12th with Geography, Chemistry, Nutrition, Computer, English and Bengali

What are the courses available after completing 12th with Geography, Chemistry, Nutrition, Biology, English and Bengali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?