18th October 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?

what are the oppurtunities i get if i have subjects hindi ,physics, chemistry, biology,english and bengali?
send details on my email id...

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and probable date of admission in Class 11th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I get details about ICWA course? What's the future prospective?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing CAD course? I have done B.Sc with math stream
  4. Can I get admission in any college under Calcutta University after scoring 70 in chemistry, 68 in Physics, 55 in Maths, 87 in Biology, 75 in Bengali, 81 in English in 12th examination of West Bengal?
  5. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for UPCPMT for other state natives?
  7. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  8. What to do increase my Job Prospects being a candidate of 3rd year B.Com?
  9. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  10. Is it a good choice to go for PCB without Maths? What should I choose and which is the best college?
  11. Higher secondaryschool in Kerala providing Psychology in Science Stream instead of Mathematics?
  12. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  13. Which stream should I opt having secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  14. Required age limit for a candidate of General category to appear for CPMT?
  15. What should I do after my 10th class with 88%?
  16. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  17. Which subject should I give preference in first year?
  18. What's the future prospective of a computer engineering?
7th June 2012, 04:28 PM
aTRazan

Default Re: What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?

keeping in mind the subjects which you have highlighted the best option for you is to go for medical entrance exam. If you are interested in bengali then you can go to study in west bengal. English will help throughout your career. Hindi will help you a lot in India since it is the official language of the country.
Maths is important for only those students who want to go for engineering. If you have any plans to become an engineer then maths will be of utmost importance to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?