27th June 2011, 06:18 PM
jaspreet.haur

What are the courses related to health care in MBA as I have work experience in cosmetics and Ayurveda healthcare?

hii..I have worked in the cosmetics and ayurvedic healthcare sector for a while nw and wish to pursure MBA. Can anyone guide me abput some course related to healthcare?

31st August 2015, 02:08 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses related to health care in MBA as I have work experience in cosmetics and Ayurveda healthcare?

There is no such course in MBA related to health care as MBA is all about management.

But yes, there is one such similar course available in NIPER, Mohali.

It is named as Pharma MBA for which you require BPharmacy.

And other eligibility criteria is same as other courses for MBA.

May be this will satisfy your need.
31st August 2015, 02:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the courses related to health care in MBA as I have work experience in cosmetics and Ayurveda healthcare?

There is no such course in MBA related to health care as MBA is all about management.

But yes, there is one such similar course available in NIPER, Mohali.

It is named as Pharma MBA for which you require BPharmacy.

And other eligibility criteria is same as other courses for MBA.

May be this will satisfy your need.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?