18th April 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?

sir i did graduation in arts where in i study sociology also I am 29 years old and did graduation due to financial condition i could not do my graduation right on time.i want to be a good psychologist but can not go to regular college because i am have to do job also.so plz tell me if i do ma in psychology from ignou.will i have job opputunities after completing ma in psychology.thanks

4th May 2014, 07:26 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of a correspondent degree in Psychology from IGNOU?

Yes, of course you can do Psychology from IGNOU and this is a good course and if you have this subject in graduation then you definitely apply for the masters in Psychology otherwise it is not possible. And if you should opt this subject then you can do BA Psychology Honors.

And it is a good course and you can apply for the IGNOU for admission and there are many scope of this course but if you can do masters in this subject then it will prove best for your career.

And i think after that you should do PhD in this field after that you became Psychologist.
As you are doing job and want to do this course then you can do this course along with your job.

And i think it is best to do something with your job. Study is never wasting. Study is evergreen. So, you can do this course.
You should apply for the IGNOU. For this you have to fill application form of the IGNOU and submit your fees and after that you will get books for the study and you have to appear for the exam. And along with this you can do job also.
7th April 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

My main M.A subject was hindi.but i now want psycology corecpondence in hindi medium.so can i do it from your university. I live in pune.
20th April 2017, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing visual communication and performing arts with psychology. So I have Psychology in my subject. So can I do MA psychology in your university? And do I need to show percentage of UG in psychology? If its needed then how many percentage we should get?
12th June 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am an IT professional working full time and have keen interest in doing M.A in psychology. But I have heard that one needs to do internship and project in 2nd year. So I am little confused regarding taking this course.
Can anybody guide me.
8th August 2019, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem being a psychologist doing MA in psychology after graduation in English. I want to do MA in psychology from IGNOU in distance and want to be a psychologist. please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?