17th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to do DHMS? I am practising Homoeopath with Part B registration

I am a practicing Homoeopath having part-B registration from Nagaland board of Homoeo.Medine;want to do DHMS.What are the criteria?

18th February 2012, 02:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to do DHMS? I am practising Homoeopath with Part B registration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a practicing Homoeopath having part-B registration from Nagaland board of Homoeo.Medine;want to do DHMS.What are the criteria?

Candidate willing to join the Diploma in Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (DHMS) has to go through entrance test conducted on the state level basis.
Beside this one must have passed his/her +2 level of exam with a minimum of 50% marks with Physics, Biology, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
The duration of the course is 4 years with a compulsory 6 months interim training.
21st April 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria to do DHMS? I am practising Homoeopath with Part B registration

I am practicing Homoeopath having part-B registration from Nagaland board of Homoeopathic system of medicine since 16yrs .I want to know about it's authenticity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?