16th December 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria to face the MCA entrance exam after BCA?

I m pursuing B.CA.. And i m in second semester...but i want to know for MCA entrance any criteria to face exam....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to attend MCA entrance exam for me? -- [New]
  2. How to do MCA? Is it necessary to complete BCA after MCA?
  3. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  4. What is the criteria to appear for BCA? Best colleges for the same? Is there any entrance exam for BCA?
  5. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths?
  6. Mathematics in 12th is mandatory to apply for MCA entrance exam?
  7. Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?
  8. Am I eligible to study MCA in Kurukshetra being a BCA last semester student? When the application form of MCA entrance exam will be released?
  9. How to do MCA without having Maths in BCA?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam of JNU (Delhi) or Delhi University?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Entrance Exam pattern for MCA in IIT Roorkee? Top Colleges for MCA which give admission through Entrance Exam?
  13. How to do MCA from a regular university after doing BCA from IGNOU?
  14. Information regarding Entrance Exam for MCA being a candidate of pursuing BCA?
  15. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When will be the entrance exam of MCA? Eligibility criteria for it and how to prepare for MCA exam?
  17. Affordable MCA colleges which take admissions through entrance exams?
  18. Eligibility to appear in IIT-JAM(MCA) for BCA(IGNOU) 3rd year student who have secured 58% in 12th and 56% in 10th? Do I have to face interview in IIT-JAM? Syllabus and books for preparation of IIT-JAM(MCA)?
23rd December 2011, 06:12 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria to face the MCA entrance exam after BCA?

The basic eligibility for MCA course is to have completed graduation in any stream. It is necessary for the candidate to study Mathematics as one of the subjects in either graduation or in 12th. Since you are doing BCA you are eligible for MCA course. Another eligibility need is to have obtained 60% marks in graduation. You should try to obtain 60% marks so as to appear for the entrance exam for MCA course. The eligibility criteria may vary for each entrance exam. You should look out for notification of MCA entrance exam in your final year to know the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?