8th September 2011, 09:44 PM
sydibrahim

What is the salary of SSC in Navy? What is the training period and what do they expect from the candidates?

i want to know about ssc in navy... salary,training period, what they expect from us things like that

Related Questions:
  1. When CTS will give Offer Letters to the recruited candidates? Salary during training period? -- [New]
  2. What is the salary of NDA officers?
  3. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will I be called by WIPRO to join the job? How much salary is provided after training period?
  5. How much salary can I expect after completing? What is the monthly salary of a fresher who joins Merchant Navy?
  6. How much salary should I expect after completion of 4 years course in NTTF Technical Training Foundation?
  7. Training period of IAS job after selection?
  8. Salary which I can expect after joining Merchant Navy after 10th as a Sea Men?
  9. Can i join merchant navy after passing 10th with 70%? How much salary can I expect?
  10. How much salary will I get for training period after getting placed in TCS?
  11. How much salary does Wipro offer during training period?
  12. Time period of training for old registration students? Is there any procedure before starting training? What will be the minimum and maximum amount of salary for ICWAI training?
  13. Is it possible to get a salary of 2 Lakh per month after completing GP training course in Merchant Navy?
  14. How much salary can be earned after doing Fabrication Technology course?
  15. Can I get training after passing SSC? Where are the classes in Mumbai?
  16. Expected salary on joining an organisation as fresher after 42 weeks of Industrial training?
  17. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  18. What is the fee of Indian Merchant Navy and duration of training period
2nd November 2011, 08:32 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the salary of SSC in Navy? What is the training period and what do they expect from the candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydibrahim View Post
i want to know about ssc in navy... salary,training period, what they expect from us things like that
HI,
THE starting salary would be 25000 and it would increase when you get promotion.

the training period will be fix for 9 to 12 month

all the best!
23rd December 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the salary of SSC in Navy? What is the training period and what do they expect from the candidates?

i want to become pilot after completing my 12th .tell me about everything about this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?