12th February 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Mathematics in 12th is mandatory to apply for MCA entrance exam?

Hello
I have done my B.C.A from H.P.U and now i was preparing for my MCA entrance exam but the eligibility criteria for MCA for most of the universities makes it mandatory to have maths at 12 but i dont have Maths in 12th and some of them ask for 60% and more to apply for MCA.. My question is that can i apply for it anyway because i have studied it all 3 years of my bca course or can i do 12 again if that's possible..???

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  2. maharashtra mca entrance qualification? I did not have mathematics in class 12th
  3. How to study for Civil BTech after passing B.Com
  4. Information about MSc in IT and computer application?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in MCA if I do not have any mathematics paper in BCA but I have studied 12th with mathematics?
  6. Can I apply for MCA from any government university? I have done 12th with mathematics
  7. Can I apply for MCA entrance? I am a in B.Com 3rd year
  8. UKSEE entrance exam for MCA after B.Scom with 55% marks and Maths at 12th standard?
  9. In Mumbai University, Master in Computer Application a part time course or full time course?
  10. What is the required percentage for BCA student to get admission?
  11. What course should I take to get admission in engineering college in India?
  12. What to do after completion of BCA course?
  13. What is the qualification needed to study TANCET?
  14. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which colleges and universities can I join MCA course being a candidate having secured 48% in B.Com and 90% in Mathematics of 12th class?
  16. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  17. What is the eligibility for MCA entrance exam? I am doing BCA and want to do MCA
  18. How to join in Indian Army after completing 10th with 82%
13th February 2015, 09:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Mathematics in 12th is mandatory to apply for MCA entrance exam?

Yes, it is mandatory that you must have pursued Mathematics in your 12th standard as a subject in your 12th standard from a recognised board to be eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination. Candidates who have completed Graduation degree course with Mathematics at 10+2 level are eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination. Since, you have not studied Mathematics subject at your 10+2 level, you are not eligible to apply for MCA entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?