5th May 2013, 01:45 PM
ANITA BARAIYA

What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?

WHAT is the criteria or procedure through which i can get admission in engineering college in Gujarat if i had not given GUJCET 2013

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  2. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?
  3. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  4. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  5. What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?
  6. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  7. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  8. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  9. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  10. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  11. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  14. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  15. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  16. How to do B.E course in Gujarat after passing diploma in Electrical Engineering in Gujarat?
  17. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission for BE in Automobile Engineering in Gujarat after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
14th August 2013, 06:15 PM
ece304
Member+

Default Re: What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?

>>Admission criteria: GUJ-CET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test)

>>AIEEE Number of Engineering Colleges: 105 + 5

>> IIT Gandhinagar (120 seats); SVNIT Surat (446 seats); DA-IICT (240 seats) and Institute of Technology, Nirma University (600 seats); Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (420 seats)

>>Major branches: Mechanical; Electronics & Communications; Computer Science; Electrical; and Civil Engineering

>>some more Institutes: Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology, Surat; IIT- Gandhinagar; Institute of Technology, Nirma University, MS University Baroda, Vadodara;
Dharamsinh Desai University, Nadiad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?