10th May 2011, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?

When admission procedure start in degree engineerin college in Gujarat & how?
please mail me the details on my id..

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  2. Is there any college in Gujarat which offers degree in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission? List of colleges offering them?
  3. How to take admission in Gujarat? Procedure for admission? I have done diploma engineering in EC from MIT college Pune
  4. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I appear for the entrance exam of degree in engineering college in Gujarat?
  6. How to get admission in degree college in Gujarat after scoring 55% aggregate?
  7. Aeronautical college in Gujarat which offers degree of Aerounautics engineering?
  8. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  9. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  10. How may I do Degree(Mechanical engineering) in Gujarat university? What's the procedure for admission in the same? I've passed diploma in Mechanical engineering with 53.9% marks
  11. Procedure for admission in Degree Colleges of Gujarat?
  12. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  13. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  14. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  15. List of engineering colleges which allow admission in various engineering course for diploma holder students in Gujarat? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda
  16. What is the procedure of criteria to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  17. What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  18. Procedure to get admission in any Law College in Gujarat for a candidate who has secured 94% in 12th? -- [New]
2nd June 2015, 01:59 PM
candycrush

Default Re: What is the date and admission procedure of Degree Engineering College in Gujarat?

From this year admission in gujrat engineering colleges shall be on the basis of marks obtained i n the jee mains.

Procedure::::

1. Purchase brochure and pin from any pnb branch for e online registration.
2. Register online on e website www.gujacpc.nic.in
3. Registration shall begin after 2 days from the publication of the 12 result.
4. Fill choices on the online portal
5. Get your documents verified at designated help centres on june 12
6. Final merit list on june 24
7. Vaccany for 2nd round shall be displayed on the website on june 30

Imporatant criterias::::

1. You must have secured at least 45% in 12 (40% for sc/st candidate)
2. You must also qualify in the Jee main

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?