13th January 2013, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?

what is the current job opening in govt. sector for plastic diploma holder?

Related Questions:
18th July 2014, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?

i m a 3 year diploma holder in plastic tech. , how i get promote addmision in b.tech?
6th May 2015, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?

I have completed diploma in plastics technology and I didn't get any job. So, Is there any chances of getting job in government sector? What should I do to get a job? Help me please
6th May 2015, 07:54 PM
GD Lungjinpou

Default What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?

I have completed diploma in plastics technology in cipet since 2012 but I didn't get a job. What should I do to get a job in govenment? Is there any chances of getting job in govnment? Help me please. I will grateful to you sir. I am eagerly waiting for your answer. My [email protected]. Thank you
6th May 2015, 08:03 PM
GD Lungjinpou

Default What are the current job openings in government sector for plastic diploma holders?

I have completed diploma in plastics technology in cipet since 2012 but I didn't get a job. What should I do to get a job in govenment? Is there any chances of getting job in govnment? Help me please. I will grateful to you sir. I am eagerly waiting for your answer. My [email protected]. Thank you
6th December 2015, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

With the increasing consumption of plastic products in our country, plastic sector is expected to grow further by offering more and more employment opportunities.
So my suggestion to you is that you should prepare yourself for the interview process.
You should make your communication skill impressive.
There are lots of well reputed plastic industries in which you can apply for the job.
Some of the best options for you are :
** CIPET
** Poly Plastics
** SSF plastics.
You can be a Computer programmer in Central Institute of Plastic Engineering & Technology after completing your diploma in the Plastics field.
Also you can be Grade I, II and III Technician in
8th June 2019, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I have Complete three years Diploma in cipet plastic mold please provide Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?