7th November 2011, 04:25 AM

How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology?

hi i am rajesh soni i am pass depdiploma egg.in plastic tech. i want govt. job with any fild pls sajest me

30th January 2012, 01:26 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology?

hi i am rajesh soni i am pass depdiploma egg.in plastic tech. i want govt. job with any fild pls sajest me
Yes,you can get job in government sector area in electrical insulator manufacturing unit and you can get to private agency of vehicle wheel manufacturing unit.
2nd August 2012, 10:01 PM

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology?

Sir , i m a diploma student.n i want a govt job in any feild.pls suggest me
19th August 2012, 10:28 PM

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing diploma in plastic technology?

i am a plastics engineer in dpt cours cipet. I want a defance job. Then what i do.
24th August 2012, 12:39 AM

1.How many government jobs available after completing plastic engineering?
2. A plastic eng. earn how much in a month?
5th October 2012, 02:40 PM

Dear Everyone.
I am Raushan Kumar Completed Post graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing from CIPET BBSR. Now i have more than 2yr exp. in QA department. Presently i am working with one of the most famous Automotive Parts manufacturing Ind. in Pune. Right now i searching job in Goverment Sector. Pls any Suggestion kindly revert back on [email protected] or 09765082007.
30th January 2013, 10:32 PM

Hi i am Anil kumar yadav i am diploma in plastic tech.from govt.polytechnic kanpur i want govt.job with any field plz sugest me in mo.09161448053
6th February 2013, 12:11 PM

Hi i am rajesh athe i have passed iti in plastic and apearing diploma and want gove.joa you have any suggetion
19th May 2013, 11:04 AM

Hi, i am satyendra chaturvedi. I am passed diploma in plastic mould technology.I want gov. job ple. suggest me.
24th May 2013, 05:12 PM

sir, I have done my diploma in polymer engineering and I want to do government job. can I do job in government sector?
9th August 2013, 03:04 AM

dear sir
am completed PGD-PPT from CIPET .ANY POSATIONS IN PLASTICS JOBS IN GOVT SECTER
22nd September 2013, 08:26 PM

myself abhishek mahadik i have complete my polymer & plastic diploma with first class& distinction.i want govt job any job in govt sector.
19th November 2013, 11:58 PM

HI I AN MOHD. MEHERBAN I HAVE THREE YEAR DIPLOMA IN CHEMICAL PLASTIC I WANA JOB IN QUALITY MY CONT -9690005029
13th December 2013, 02:17 PM

I am Reeshi ranjan kumar Completed Post graduate Diploma in Plastic Processing & Testing from CIPET hajipur. Now i have more than 3yr exp. in QA department. Presently i am working with one of the famous electrical p.v.c pipes manufacturing Ind. in Patna Right now i searching job in Goverment Sector. Pls any Suggestion kindly revert back on [email protected] 09308675846.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-get-government-job-after-passing-diploma-plastic-technology-449334.html#ixzz2nLJ5VtDM
13th December 2013, 02:25 PM

am completed PGD-PPT from CIPET .ANY POSATIONS IN PLASTICS JOBS IN GOVT SECTOR.09308675846
24th December 2013, 11:20 AM

hai, i m shalini verma,my qualification is diploma in plastics technalogy.i want any post in goverment secter.my email id is
2nd March 2014, 02:43 PM

Hello every one
my self nitin bajpai presently i am working in pet preform injection moulding plant. I have more than 5. Years exp in This line please suggest me for a overseas job.
26th June 2014, 03:31 PM

hello sir , myelf Aparna Kulkarni , I m having diploma in plastic engginering...... now i m looking for government job , please, suggests me in which government companies i do find my job , also i m filling application form for technical assistant in ongc , but there are openings for diploma mechanical . chemical , so can i fill that form ? they mentioned these doploma trades ....so how do i select that.... so i want to ask m i eliginle for that exam ............plz sir suggest me....waiting for rpl as soon as possible.
thank u sir.
26th June 2014, 03:39 PM

hello sir , myelf Aparna Kulkarni , I m having diploma in plastic engginering...... now i m looking for government job , please, suggests me in which government companies i do find my job , also i m filling application form for technical assistant in ongc , but there are openings for diploma mechanical . chemical , so can i fill that form ? they mentioned these doploma trades ....so how do i select that.... so i want to ask m i eliginle for that exam ............plz sir suggest me....waiting for rpl as soon as possible.
thank u sir.
6th July 2014, 04:20 PM

Sir, l am Anoop kumar gaur .I appearing to diploma in plastic mould technology gov Polytechnic Kanpur. I want to any post governments secter.plz sir suggest me... weating for rpl as soon as possible.
thank u sir..
25th July 2014, 09:31 AM

Hai can i get job after doing diploma in plastic technology?any where in the world...........
pls tell me if you can as soon as possible
thank you...........
1st October 2014, 01:31 PM

Hi All

Why all you people searching job in government only after pursuing Plastic engineering (diploma, BE, CIPET)
There are lots of opportunity in private sector. In government there are few area where you can get job
like instructor in ITI (After diploma) A lecturer or Professor in diploma collage, A lab assistant in Diploma Collage.
a public sector of government like GSFC, IPCL (Now days Reliance).

I am Diploma plastic engineer from Govt Polytechnic Ahmedabad Gujarat (pass-out 2003-04)
now in private sector and earning a good amount (more then government sector) after a decent
10 years of experience. Yes there is risk of Job but that is the challenges. Greater then the
day to day boring life of government sector and fix salary limit. In private sector you can say
sky is the Limit. You can also start own business that better then any other job option.

Have a Great future.

shashikant Parmar
7th May 2015, 09:43 PM

i got 196.5 in 12th board exam 2015 if i will choose ruber and plastic technology after 4 years can i get jobs for high salary
9th July 2015, 04:53 PM

SIR, i am suneel kumar.i appearing to diploma in plastic mould technology gov. polyclinic kanpur. i want to any post goverment secter. plz sir suggest me..waiting for rpl as soon as possible
14th July 2015, 05:21 PM

yes, we 21 students completed DPT course from imphal plastics institute and we all get the placement also but here we have not been getting any official document from company since one n half month .....so trying to get better place of job where all types of preventive maintanence should be there. we are doing job here like a blind worker n as a illiterate people does.
25th January 2016, 08:32 PM

hi sir I am Anil kumar from plastic technology iert allahabad what I will find in government job please give me unique solution which are vacancy in government job
10th February 2016, 02:00 AM

hi sir I am Rahul Shukla diploma in DPMT from govt polytechnic kanpur I work in Bridgestone India automotive pvt ltd in Quality i will find govt job in aney sector please reply.
17th March 2016, 03:12 PM

Hello . there is a major operation in my back bone so doctor advised me not to bend ,now I am pursuing diploma course from cipet. So, can I get a good job .please tell me. I am pursing diploma in plastics technology course. My Gmail ID is [email protected].
2nd April 2016, 10:43 AM

Hi. I am Anup kr rajak. I have passed diploma in plastic processing in 2007 but so far i am not able to get govt job. YET i have 5yrs exp' in plastic film sheet. as a production maneger .So how can i get govt job.my gmail id is [email protected], ph no-08603868425
23rd July 2016, 01:20 PM

Sir have done diploma in plastic mold and technology . Does I am eligible for doing job in mechanical field ?