15th June 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off list followed for 11th standard admission?

What is the cut off list followed for 11th standard admission? Can you please provide me the information on this? I need to get admission for 11th grade and it will be helpful if you can provide me the details on this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Kelkar college for NT(B) caste students to get admission in 11th standard
  2. Cutoff list of Kelkar College for NT(C) caste students to get admission in 11th standard?
  3. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  4. Migrating from WBBSE to CBSE?
  5. Cutoff list of Kelkar college for NT(B) caste students to get admission in 11th standard?
  6. How to join Army School after 10th standard? List of Army Schools and admission procedure for it? Previous few years cut off marks for it?
  7. When the application form will be out for admission in 11th standard at AMU? Previous year cut off marks?
  8. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  9. List best schools in Vijaywada for taking admission in 11th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  11. List of schools in Agra which offers admission in 11th Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for 11th standard in CBSE board if scored 7.2 CGPA in 10th PCM? -- [New]
  15. Possibility to get admission in 11th with Science stream in Goodley Public School, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi if got 7.2 CGPA in 10th?
  16. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  17. What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th?
  18. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
15th June 2016, 01:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut off list followed for 11th standard admission?

There is no specific cut-off that is followed by all schools/ colleges for offering admissions in 11th standard. The admission process differs from school to school.

Most of the schools offer admissions in 11th standard on basis of candidate's 10th standard board examination marks. Some top reputed schools/ universities like AMU, etc.,. conducts an entrance examination/ admission test for offering admission in 11th standard.

To get admission in 11th standard in best schools, you must have secured at least 80% aggregate marks in your 10th standard from a Government recognised board. Normal level colleges offer admission in 11th standard to candidates who have secured at least 60% aggregate marks in 10th standard from a Government recognised board.

So, to get admission in 11th standard in best schools, I suggest you to secure at least 80% marks in your 10th standard, so, that you can get admission in any school where you wish to pursue your 11th standard.
15th June 2016, 03:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

The admission in 11th standard in schools are conducted through entrance examination conducted by school or on basis of score in 10th board examination.

So, kindly give the name of school in which you want to get admission to get complete details about admission procedure.
15th June 2016, 06:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The percentage of marks or CGPA scored in tenth board examination is taken into account for admission of candidates in 11th standard in any board. The percentage for admission in 11th class differs from school to school. For some top schools or college, in order to get admission in 11th standard, you must have 10 CGPA or more than 90% marks in board examination.

When number of candidates seeking admission in 11th standard are very large and seats are less, some top schools also take entrance exam to admit candidates. You can visit your desired school for 11th standard admission and know more about its fee structure and percentage of marks required for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?