15th June 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc Agriculture in Global Institute, Amristar?

What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc Agriculture in Global Institute, Amristar? Can you please provide me the details on this? How to get the admission? What is the process followed for this? Awaiting for the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to do tourism and hospitality management course at Global Institute, Amristar?
  2. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  3. How to join Agriculture BSc or Agriculture B.Tech?
  4. What is the fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the fee structure and course duration of B.Sc Agriculture course? Is there any age limit to pursue the course? -- [New]
  7. List of the Agriculture BSc colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for B.Sc in Agriculture being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Nursing?
  9. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  10. Exams to write to study Agriculture in BSc? Fee structure details and list of private colleges in AP?
  11. Names of BSc Agricultural Colleges in Shimoga? Fee structure for BSc Agriculture?
  12. What is the fee structure of BSc Agriculture in Tamilnadu?
  13. Can I take admission in AG BSc after scoring 85% in vocational agriculture? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the fee structure in BSc Agriculture in Maharashtra best university? I have passed 75.5% inter BSc
  15. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder?
  16. Minimum percentage required to get a seat in BSc in Agriculture? What is the fee structure and how to get admission in BSc Agriculture after completing 2nd PU
  17. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
15th June 2016, 02:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc Agriculture in Global Institute, Amristar?

The fee structure followed for B.Sc. Agriculture course in Global Institute, Amritsar is mentioned below :-

=> Total Fee per year :- Rs.43,448/-

=> Total Fee for four years :- Rs.1,74,000/-.

The B.Sc. Agriculture offered by Global Institute, Amritsar is affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.

Candidates who have passed 12th standard or equivalent in Medical/ Non-Medical Science stream from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue B.Sc. Agriculture course. The duration of B.Sc. Agriculture course is 4 years.
15th June 2016, 06:06 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: What is the fee structure followed for doing B.Sc Agriculture in Global Institute, Amristar?

B.Sc Agricultural is 4 years Honors program in Global Institute, Amristar affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar

Duration of Course is 4 years.

Eligibility: 10+2 Science(Non Medical/Medical

I have attached pdf file which give full details of Global Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?