10th April 2017, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks required in 12th standard to join in good colleges in India?

What is the cut off marks required in 12th standard to join in good colleges in India? What is the minimum cut-off range which is looked for? Can you please give me the details on this as soon as possible to me? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for joining BCA after 12th? How much marks required in 12th to join BCA? Is it compulsory to take Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks required to join in any self financing college?
  3. Cutoff marks required in class 12th PCB and NEET for admission in government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra (Pine)
  4. Which college will be better for doing PG course after UG from American College, Madurai, Tamilnadu? Cutoff required to join Thiagaraja Engineering College in Madhurai?
  5. What are the career for me after passing class 11th with 60% in 10th
  6. Am i eligible for placements in MNC companies?
  7. How many marks is required in EAMCET to get medical seat in SC category?
  8. Are there any colleges in India taking engineering admissions on the basis of 12th standard marks?
  9. Can I study Bachelor of Commerce through Distance Education being a 32 years old Lady?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to join AMIE? What is the fee structure? Minimum marks required in 12th standard to join AMIE?
  11. Where should I go to join NDA in Maharashtra? Cutoff marks required in 12th to join NDA?
  12. How to study Biotechnology after passing 12th standard? What is the cutoff marks required?
  13. Procedure to get admission in regular B.A Course after 12th Class from an Open School
  14. Which good colleges for B.Com can I join in DU with 61% marks? Is there any other option? Should I drop a year?
  15. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  16. What are the career options after 12th standard? What is the cutoff?
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering in best colleges in India after studying 12th standard?
  18. Information about BSc entrance exam?
10th April 2017, 04:37 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in 12th standard to join in good colleges in India?

You didn't mentioned that in which course you want to take admission. There are different cut off marks for different subjects. So in my opinion you should get up to 80% marks so you will get admission in a good college for sure. Thanks
10th April 2017, 05:32 PM
Krupa Thakkar335

Default Re: What is the cut off marks required in 12th standard to join in good colleges in India?

In India if you want a admission in good College you must have 70 to 80%its a minimum if you are average student but for very good College and university you need to score above 80 to 90 % its also depends on which field you want to go in Arts and home science you don't need high percentages. If you still confuse can ask.
10th April 2017, 10:19 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Delhi University is considered to be one of the best university for various undergraduate courses offered by large number of colleges.

For admission in top most colleges of Delhi University, you need to have minimum of 90% marks or more in senior secondary board examination. Your aim should be to score as much as possible so that you can get admission in top most colleges of India at bachelor's degree level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?