2nd December 2018, 01:03 PM
Vishalbt

What is the cut-off percentage in graduation for AFCAT?

I have 59.82% in my B.Com graduation. Am I eligible for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)? If not, then what should be my minimum percentage?

5th December 2018, 11:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage in graduation for AFCAT?

AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test and it is conducted for recruitment in Air Force.

The required eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 60%. The age limit is 20-24 years. So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
7th December 2018, 04:43 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the cut-off percentage in graduation for AFCAT?

AFCAT refers to Air force Common Admission Test and for appearing in the same examination, the minimum education required is a graduation in any discipline with at least 60% marks from a recognized university. Candidates looking to join Technical branch or flying branch of Indian Air force, must have completed their bachelor's degree with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized university.

So, having fallen short of securing 60% marks (i.e; having manged 59.82% marks ) in you B.Com degree course, you are not eligible to appear in AFCAT.

For more details regarding AFCAT, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?