19th September 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the cut-off required for B.Sc Nursing to join in Tamilnadu government colleges?

What is the cut-off required for B.Sc nursing to join in Tamilnadu government colleges? Can you please provide me the details on this? What would be the cut-off needed to join the private colleges? Awaiting to get the response soon on this. Thanks!

20th September 2017, 10:05 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off required for B.Sc Nursing to join in Tamilnadu government colleges?

1. Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course.

2. The duration of this course is three years.

3. Candidate should have passed 12th in science stream from a recognized board of education.

4. Different college have different cutoff of marks depending upon number of candidates so my suggestion to you is that you have to score your rank in between 2000 to 3000 in order to get admission in government college.

5. For detailed information you have to visit at the official website of University/College.
21st September 2017, 03:58 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cut-off required for B.Sc Nursing to join in Tamilnadu government colleges?

The cut off marks varies every year based on candidates appeared for the exam, difficulty level of question paper, vacancy of the course.

The previous year count off marks are mentioned here: click here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?