2nd July 2012, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff of IICMR MCA management?

what is the cut off off iicmr mca management ????....Please tell me what is it

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Indira College or IICMR after scoring 94 marks in MCA CET?
  2. Which is better between MCA management and MCA commerce when I have completed BCA? -- [New]
  3. Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for BSc computer science student? What is the difference between both? List of college of MCA(Management) in Pune University?
  4. What is best between MCA science and MCA management?
  5. What is the cutoff in KIT college, Kolhapur and Karad College of Engineering? I have scored 82% in MH MCA so can I get admission in these colleges
  6. What is the cutoff for MCA in PSG this year?
  7. Which is more preferred among MCA(Science) and MCA(Management)?
  8. What is the cutoff for MCA admission in general?
  9. Difference between MCA IT and Management and Science? Should I go for MCA IT or Science?
  10. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  11. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  12. Formalities and possibility to pursue MCA for B.Sc(Hotel Management) candidate who is working in BPO? Syllabus of TANCET MCA?
  13. Is MCA(Management) a good choice? Is there any future?
  14. Difference between MCA management and MCA Technical?
  15. Which is better between MCA science and management?
  16. Which Stream of mca is best whether Science, commerce or management ? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which branch of MCA to take admission, Management, Science or Engineering?
  18. After BCA which is a better course, MCA or CDAC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?