29th July 2011, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Which is better between MCA science and management?

i means mca are master degree but what differences are mca science and management

28th December 2011, 07:23 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better between MCA science and management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i means mca are master degree but what differences are mca science and management
Master in Computer Application Science is a degree course which is a technical degree. There are different sectors which absorbs MCA professionals, generally in their Information Technology department. There are different Management degree courses and each have its own specialization. It would have been easier to identify the difference if you would have mentioned the name of the degree course and specialization.

Hence, the difference between these both degree courses is only in their field of specialization and work function. It normally depends on an individual's personal interest on the respective field.

Career opportunities for a student of Technology and Management are equally balanced.

Hence, i would suggest you not look the quality of the degree course, as both will be a Master degree, but instead you should look for your personal interest. You should choose the one in which you think you will be able to pursue the course and career with joy, dedication and determination.
21st February 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

My question is related to equivalency. i am facing problem related to MCA science,and Management, the problem arise for further studies like Phd. if you have MCA UNDER MANAGEMENT faculty and other university have MCA in science faculty . what you would suggest in such case. asper my knowledge ,the other university have to equivalence MCA management with other course like MCM which comes under management faculty .please answer as early as posssible
9th May 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

My friend i m suffering from same problem. exactly same. i have completed my mca under management faculty from university of pune and applied for ph.d. in other university where mcm is there in management faculty which comes under the commerce.

My friend, please help me if u found any solution
1st July 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

which is the best from mca in managment and mca in science..? act i done bsc in maths. so plz guide me ant mca...
22nd February 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my Bcs. I have to ask that i should opt for mcs or mca and if mca then i should go for management mca or science mca
6th April 2014, 11:56 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

At Post Graduation level, the two popular courses are
MCA
MBA

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year course in the field of Computer Science.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year course in the field of Management.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of any of these courses.

By doing MCA course, you can get top job opportunities in several IT companies like
TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
GOOGLE
DELL
DELLOITE
ORACLE etc.

By doing MBA course, you are eligible to get the job opportunities in any of the companies as each and every business need MBA candidates for managing business aspects.

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your Graduation.

If you did BCA course in your Graduation, then MCA course would be the best choice for you.

If you did any other course than BCA, then you can opt for MBA course.

The admission for both these courses will be given on the basis of Entrance Exam.

Choose the course as per your interest and where your knowledge and strengths are being fully utilized.

Wish you all the best.
5th May 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for
BSc computer science student? What is the
difference between both? List of college of
MCA(Management) in Pune University?
5th May 2014, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is MCA(Management) good or MCA(Sci) for
BSc computer science student? What is the
difference between both? plz suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?