4th January 2014, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the cutoff marks for genetic engineering admission

what cut off mark should i get to for genetic engineerng admission

Related Questions:
  1. what is the cutoff marks for genetic engineering
  2. Which are the colleges offering genetic engineering in Maharashtra? Marks required to apply for genetic engineering? Which are the other competitive exams for genetic engineering?
  3. How to get into genetic engineering after 12th?
  4. Merit list for genetic engineering of MHT CET?
  5. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  6. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  7. Am i eligible for admission in genetic engineering after scoring 72% marks in 12th?
  8. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  9. Required percentage of marks in HSC to get admission for B.Sc in Genetic Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in and around Chennai?
  10. Marks required in 12th for admission to Genetic Engineering?
  11. What are the subjects required for Genetic Engineering? Is Maths required for Genetic Engineering course?
  12. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  13. Can I get admission in biotech or genetic engineering after scoring 83 marks?
  14. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  15. Is Mathematics compulsory for studying genetic engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to take admission in genetic engineering? Can I get admission after passing 12th with Biology
  17. Eligibility Criteria to take admission in Genetic Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  18. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
26th July 2015, 10:26 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for genetic engineering admission

** Cutoff marks for genetic engineering admission as given below.

:: Jayam College Of Engineering And Technology - Dharmapuri = 98.5

:: Kalaignar Karunanidhi Institute Of Technology - Coimbatore = 98

:: Paavaai Group Of Institutions - Namakkal = 97.25

:: PSN College Of Engineering And Technology - Tirunelveli = 92.75

:: Gopal Ramalingam Memorial Engineering College - Kancheepuram = 92

:: Mahendra Engineering College - Namakkal = 91.75

:: Easa College Of Engineering And Technology - Coimbatore = 91

:: Apollo Engineering College - Kancheepuram = 91

:: Srinivasan Engineering College - Perambalur = 90.75

:: Tamizhan College Of Engineering And Technology - Kanyakumari = 90.25

:: Mahendra Institute Of Engineering And Technology - Namakkal = 87.75

:: The Rajaas Engineering College (Formerly The Indian Engg. College) - Tirunelveli = 87.5
:: Lord Jegannath College Of Engineering And Technology - Kanyakumari = 86.5

:: R.V.S. School Of Engineering And Technology - Dindigul = 85.25

:: P G P College Of Engineering And Technology - Namakkal = 85.25

:: Excel Engineering College - Namakkal = 83.75

:: Gojan School Of Business And Technology - Thiruvallur = 83.75

:: P.B. College Of Engineering - Kancheepuram = 83.5
19th September 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the cutoff marks for genetic engineering admission

What is the cutoff for genetic engineering college in government in in government college and what is a work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?