13th May 2012, 01:03 AM
sroyvignanit

What is the date of AAI junior Executive(technology) exam? What is the timing and the syllabus?

Wwhat is the exam date of AAI junior executive(technology) 2012 exam date and timing and syllabus and question paper?

13th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date of AAI junior Executive(technology) exam? What is the timing and the syllabus?

AAI written Exam Syllabus :

the question paper consists of four parts
this is a objective type question paper

Elective paper from concerned engineering branch
General English
General Knowledge
Mental ability Test which is numerical or logical based

Duration of Time : 2hrs
16th May 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of AAI junior Executive(technology) exam? What is the timing and the syllabus?

when the exam date will be announced and which will be the best material to prepare

by,
SARANYA S
18th May 2012, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

There is no information regarding the ATC(electronics) exams.. maybe it got postponed..
23rd May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Tentatively when will the exam dates be announced??? Will the hall tickets and center of exam be mailed or displayed on the website?
23rd May 2012, 02:01 PM
komsved

When is the exam n will d hall tickets n center be mailed or displayed on the website???
2nd June 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Plz Inform me exam date of junnior excutive.n syllabus also.n exam time also.
5th June 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

What will be the date of aai junior executive exam.
7th June 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

what will b date of aai junior executive exam 2012..............????????
8th June 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

sir
please tell me the date of exam for airport authority of india junior executive (electronics) you are information send me my mail ID [email protected]
12th June 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date jr.executive(IT) and also pls send me the model papers for that exam to my mail id [email protected]
20th June 2012, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

can anyone give me a sample paper or syllabus for junior executive (Technical)?? my mail id:[email protected]
20th June 2012, 12:08 AM
vishwa2404

can anyone give me a sample paper or syllabus for junior executive (Technical)?? my mail id:[email protected]
30th June 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

when will the junior executive exam date? plz reply me
3rd July 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is JE (IT) exam date?plzzzzzzzz reply??is the exam held for je(it) and je (atc) same?????
8th July 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam date jr.executive(IT) and also pls send me the model papers for that exam to my mail id
[email protected]
20th July 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me when will be the exam date of junior executive it???please help me with this
please send the details to my mail id [email protected]
27th July 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the date of juniour executive exam ? and details on how to apply?
1st August 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

when was aai it exam held..........?
9th August 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Please any one send me previous question papers or study material for AAI junior Executive(Information technology) exam.
but i think this exam is going to happen first time...
9th August 2012, 05:59 PM
sarveshsinghmnnit

please send me previous question papers for AAI junior Executive(technology) exam.
but i think this exam is gogint o happen for the first time.
my email id : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?