26th June 2012, 03:52 PM
peeyush0

What is the syllabus and date to apply for the post of Junior Executive IT?

Respected sir
I had applied for the post for Jr Executive IT At AAI . I wanna to know about the syllabus and examations date and refence of books for Jr Executive IT . Kindly Help me out .

Thanking You

Your Faithfully
Peeyush Gupta
Email :[email protected]
mobile no :8090245861

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of the exam for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI and syllabus?
  2. How to apply for the post of Junior Executive trainee?
  3. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior executive(Law) in AAI
  4. Syllabus of Junior Executive in AAI? I want to apply for Junior Executive Job
  5. What is the syllabus to prepare for AAI Junior Executive?
  6. Syllabus for Junior Executive Post in AAI?
  7. Syllabus for Junior executive post? What kind of books should I refer?
  8. Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer
  9. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  10. Date and time of exam of Junior executive engineers(IT) Airport Authority of India? What is the syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) AAI? What is the syllabus of it? Previous years model question papers?
  12. What is the date of AAI junior Executive(technology) exam? What is the timing and the syllabus?
  13. Exam date of Junior executive and model question papers for Junior Executive?
  14. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam? -- [New]
  15. What is the Junior executive post exam date?
  16. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  17. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
  18. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive Airport operations? Sample question papers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?