7th February 2013, 10:15 PM
alokzeba

What is the date for admission in MCA course in various universities?

when is the dates for the admission in the mca course in various universities will start?? kindly inform me

Related Questions:
  1. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  2. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  3. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  4. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  5. MCA forms dates for good universities?
  6. How can I get admission in MCA in good Universities? How may I get admission in NIT? I've completed B.Sc(IT) from NIIT and I didn't take mathematics papers in either Inter or Gradudation
  7. What is the eligibility criteria for MCA? Can I do MCA after doing BCA from IGNOU? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Lateral Entry MCA admission in Pondicherry university
  9. Can I do MCS after BCA without Maths? -- [New]
  10. Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?
  11. How to take admission in MCA in Bangalore college/university?
  12. How to take admission in MCA after completing MCM from North Maharashtra University
  13. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  14. Can I do MCA without Maths in 12th? Which are the universities where I can pursue MCA?
  15. How to take admission in MCA from IPU?
  16. Universities which are the best for taking admission for MCA test between Pantnagar university, Panjab University and Gurukul Kangri?
  17. Which are the best universities for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
14th December 2017, 02:39 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for admission in MCA course in various universities?

MCA is Master in Computer Application. Most of the universities conduct entrance examination for admission in the course.

The entrance examination for admission in the next academic session is conducted from December onwards.

Some of the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course is :-

JNU MCA --- 28th December 2017.

IIT JAM --- 11th February 2018.

NIMCET ---- May 2018.

The application form for the NIMCET, GGSIPU is not released. So, you can apply in it if you want to get admission in the course.
14th December 2017, 07:28 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for admission in MCA course in various universities?

MCA is Master in Communication and required qualification to get admission in the course is that:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any science.

In some of the universities it is mandatory to have Mathematics and English in bachelor degree and candidate must have scored minimum 50%.

The entrance examination for admission in the course begins and is conducted separately for admission in various universities such as JNU, IPU.

If you want to get admission in IIT you have to qualify in IIT JAM and for admission in NIT you have to qualify in NIMCET.

The application form for NIMCET will be available in March. For JAM, JNU the last date of filling the application form is over.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?