18th February 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?

can u pls tell me procedure of getting admisin in phd in various universities after MCA...

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  3. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Ph.D after completion of MCA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks? -- [New]
  9. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD in IIT for MCA postgraduate?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  15. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  16. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in Children Psychology for MCA and B.Ed Degree holder? List of universities which offer PhD in Children Psychology?
  18. How may i get admission in PhD (CS) after passing MCA with 61% marks?
21st February 2011, 08:30 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Post Re: Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?

IIT is the best place to complete Phd.

MCA is considered equivalent to B.E/B/Tech so in that case you may have problem in getting admission there.

In order to apply for the PhD, you must normally have an MTech/ME in any branch of engineering.
An MCA degree is considered equivalent to the BTech/BE degree and is not normally sufficient for admission.

There are various universities offering PhD which are mentioned below:
1) Delhi University
2) Anna University
3) Jamia Milia Islamia University
4) Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

You can select one of the universiteis & then apply in that university for admission.
24th March 2011, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?

hi i completed my mca in the year 2002. now i am interested in doing phd. can i do that? please reply.
31st March 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in Ph.D in various universities after MCA?

After MCA, you can do Phd in Computer Science

After MCA with ME (Computer Science and Engineering), you can do Phd in Computer Science and Engineering
13th July 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for gettin PhD admission in iit madras?
15th July 2011, 10:48 PM
fazlu
Member+

you can go for PHD after master degree.
this require only PG.after that you can go for that in same subject...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?