3rd August 2012, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of AIEEE entrance exam?

when is the likely date of AIEEE entrace exam 2013. my daughter is in plus two now and she wants to appear for the exam.

30th September 2012, 04:18 AM
surajm093

Smile Re: What is the date of AIEEE entrance exam?

AIEEE stand for ALL India Engineering Entrance Exam conducted by CBSE. For preparing for AIEEE you have to study NCERT books carefully so that you learn all its concepts and tricks behind it. If possible join soe good coaching institute also as for getting good college you have to score very well.
AIEEE paper is conducted in the last week of April. the forms are available in banks which is well enough announced in newspapers and coaching classes.

Good Luck
30th September 2012, 08:34 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the date of AIEEE entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when is the likely date of AIEEE entrace exam 2013. my daughter is in plus two now and she wants to appear for the exam.
HI!
A.I.E.E.E exam is conducted by C.B.S.E once in a year.
Exam notification for A.I.E.E.E is not announce yet.
It will announce in last week of November.

Exam will held in first week of April.

For more detail log on to www.aieee.nic.in

ALL TE BEST!
1st October 2012, 07:54 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

My friend there will be no All India Engineering Entrance Exam from next year onwards. As a matter of fact even the IIT-JEE entrance exam would not take place in 2013. Both these popular engineerng entrance exams would be replaced by the ISEET.

ISEET stands for Indian Science Engineering Eligibility Test. It has been introduced to replace every single engineering entrance exam in India. The idea behind ISEET is one nation, one entrance exam.

The idea was proposed by the Human Resources and Development Ministry. ISEET will start with replacing AIEEE and IIT-JEE entrance exam. Soon it is expected to replace state level entrance exams as well.

However it would take at least couple of years due to reservation by some states. So far among the states to have decided to use ISEET include Gujarat but on the other hand Andhra and Uttar Pradesh as some states who have reservations against ISEET.

The information is still sketchy about the ISEET exam but we do know that it will take place from next year and will be accepted by the IITs and NITs.

Eligibility

1. You must have completed 12th with PCM.

2. At least 40 percent marks in 12th board.

Exam Pattern

ISEET exam would include 2 papers. Both exams would take place on same day and the duration for each exam would be 3 hours.

ISEET Main:

Reading Comprehension & Critical Thinking

Logical Reasoning

ISEET Advance:

Problem Solving Ability in Basic Science Subjects

ISEET Dates

We don't have the exact dates but it is expected that ISEET would take place in April/May 2013.
11th September 2013, 09:18 PM
Ankurfbd
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,

AIEEE now takes place in form of JEE mains which is a part of ISEET(Indian science engineering eligibility test).

The date for JEE mains was 07/04/2013 for Pen and Paper based exam
and Between 8 to 25 april 2013 for computer based exam which is over.

Your daughter can now appear for jee mains 2014.

for any other queries:
http://jeemain.nic.in

Best of Luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?