20th October 2011, 12:52 PM
chetanjain3

Are B.Sc. (Maritime Science) from M.E.R.I (Mumbai) and Polyvalent degree (nautical and Engineering) in Merchant Navy Considered as Engineering Degree?

Is bsc (maritime science) which is done from m.e.r.i. , mumbai, a polyvalent degree with nautical and engineering basis, in merchant navy field, considered as an engineering degree...pls help...

28th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Sc. (Maritime Science) from M.E.R.I (Mumbai) and Polyvalent degree (nautical and Engineering) in Merchant Navy Considered as Engineering Degree?

How many fees for B.sc(nautical science).
29th April 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Sc. (Maritime Science) from M.E.R.I (Mumbai) and Polyvalent degree (nautical and Engineering) in Merchant Navy Considered as Engineering Degree?

presently there is no job in marine so is there any chance to go back to mechanical eng field as from mechanical we can come to join marin bu 1 year program like that to go to mechanical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?