23rd September 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the date of BSc Nursing in Vijayawada for Nursing college of KGH

sir may i know the counselling dates for BSc nursing in vijaywada for NURSING COLLEGE OF KGH

29th July 2013, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Nursing in Vijayawada for Nursing college of KGH

may i know the fee structures of bsc nursing in kgh and also may i know hostel facilitities in kgh and fee structure
21st October 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the date of BSc Nursing in Vijayawada for Nursing college of KGH

may i know the fee structures of bsc nursing in kgh and also may i know hostel facilitities in kgh and fee structure
21st October 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

29th November 2016, 10:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing is an undergraduate Nursing course. The duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing course is four years.

For Bachelor of Science in Nursing course candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. The minimum percentage required in 12th class is 45% for Bachelor of Science in Nursing course.

As per my knowledge, the tentative date of B.Sc Nursing in Vijayawada for Nursing college of KGH is Second or third week of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?