20th March 2012, 02:13 PM
tharmapathi

What is the date for counseling of GATe in Tamilnadu?

Give the date for counceling through GATE in Tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date for counseling of GATe in Tamilnadu?
  2. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  3. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start?
  6. Is there any counseling to attend for GATE to get selected in M.Tech?
  7. Date to apply for M.Tech counseling for GATE in Karnataka?
  8. Procedure to apply for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of the B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu having government seat? Date of start of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  9. Date of counseling of BSc Nursing for admission in Tamilnadu Phara Medical courses?
  10. Date of counseling for admission in Pharmedical course?
  11. Date of counseling for B.Ed course in Tamilnadu?
  12. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  13. What is the Tamilnadu diploma counseling starting date?
  14. What is the counseling date for BSc Nursing in Tamilnadu?
  15. What is the date of GATE counseling? Best colleges and its counseling procedure?
  16. How to apply for B.Ed government college in tamilnadu? Names of the colleges in Tamilnadu having government seats? Date of counseling?
  17. How to apply for government jobs in B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Names of B.Ed colleges in tamilnadu providing government seats? Date of counseling for government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. Counseling date for 3 course years in government law college in Tamilnadu?
8th July 2022, 09:31 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the date for counseling of GATe in Tamilnadu?

GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The examination is conducted for admission in M.Tech/M.E/Ph.D and recruitment in PSUs.

There is no seperate counseling by each state. Counselling is separate for IITs, NITs and other private institutions. For detail information you can visit the official website of institution for which you want to participate in counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?